Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rockies vs Yanks

My mom came into town and let Scott and I go out for a
Rockies game vs the Yankees. We went with our
friends Ben and Ashley. It was a great time! We sat
in the Rock Pile seats!!!

Take me out to the ball game!!

Ashley, Ben, and I chillin in the Rock Pile.

This was our great view of the game. Dead center...it was great.

Gotta love the atmosphere of a great ball game!


These were a couple of photos of A-Rod and Jeter...that's
who we mostly went to see.

4 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Hi Tami!
Man, I love a good ball game. Nothing like being there in the stands, rock pile or not!
Say hi to the family for me and give those precious little boys hugs and kisses from Aunty Heather!

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I won't tell Ryan you went to see the Yankees :0) See you soon.

Love you!

Dana said...

Tami-

By the way, I love the curly hair!!!

Love you!

Alisha Marlatt said...

Tami,
So I happened to run across your blog. It's one of the best things about blogging, I swear I see everyone from Moses Lake, Which I love! Tom's going to be really excited to see your blog. Your little boys are so cute. You look great too by the way! Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi", loved seeing all the pictures of you cute family.
Alisha Marlatt