Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jake & David

Here's the celebration of Jake's 3rd birthday and David's 62nd birthday (as you can see on the cake). The theme was "Bob the Builder". Jake loved the cake and it was so hard for him to not just dive into it before it was time to celebrate. We all had a great time. It was great to have Scott, Layton, Nanette, Craig, and Andrea there for the celebration. Oh and that one photo you see me being 8 months prego. Oh ya, and this post is like a month late!





As you can see, Jake put a few more "boulders" in the
river than originally planned!





5 comments:

Audrey said...

You have amazing pregnancies. We should all be so lucky!

Dana said...

What an amazing cake!!! Tami did you make that? I love it! Jordan had a Bob the Builder cake for his 1st b-day! So fun. I wish we could have been there to help you all celebrate - we miss you guys. Tami you look amazing! I can't believe this is your third pregnancy and you are still so small and tight - I hope my pregnancies are like yours. Can't wait to meet Dallin. Love you!!!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Great cake!!! I can't believe how round you are, just like a basketball!!!

Heather said...

Ok.. seriously girl.. so unfair! Misty's right.. I feel like you're going to pull the b-ball out from your shirt and wipe the floor with whoever dares to challenge you!

You are so beautful, and such a great mom! Your boys are so lucky!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new little son. Good luck with everything and I hope it goes very smoothly. Miss you tons.

Love ya,
HP

Mark & Emily said...

good luck getting that baby boy out tami! you can do it!