Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MoTown

Scott calls my home town of Moses Lake...MoTown. Here are a pluthera of photos from our trip. It was such a great time. I loved spending time with my family. We were on the lake boating as often as possible. Jake and Layton loves the water and being in the boat. Scott was able to go wake boarding and lots of tubing with the boys. We spent a lot of time in the back yard too....my parents have this kayak connected to the 4-wheeler as well as a huge slide....the kids loved it. The part I just loved was taking the boys to the Grant County Fair. Enjoy the photos!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Cute Girl!

Love the photos of the trip to Mo Town.. Did your parents move to the lake?? Your family is adorable. Misty looks great too! I just love you guys.

My husband calls it Mo lake. What a great place really.

Is baby here yet??

love ya.
H

Steph Kjelstrom said...

looks like fun!! Were you sad not to be able to do any of the wake boarding too? Next year!

Layne & Kellie said...

Love the pics!! You sure know how to pack in the fun! I bet your little boys enjoyed it. Congrats on the birth of your new little boy. I hope everything went ok!!!