Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Hinckley Challenge


The Prophet of the World and President of our Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints passed away last week. President Hinckley was 97 years old and dedicated his life to serving the Lord...what a great example he has been to us all. There is a Challenge going on in his honor...to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. If you want to track your progression, click here. If you want to do this challenge and you need a Book of Mormon, click here. I hope we all take on this challenge and learn more about our Savior Jesus Christ..in 97 days in honor of President Gordon B. Hinckley. (Click on any of the colored writing above to find our more information)


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I Love It!

Anonymous said...

You guys have a very cute family,and I love your blog. I keep finding all of these long lost friends on other people's blogs...so I stole your blog address off the Eggleston's blog so I could say hi!! Don't you just love this blog thing? I think it's great!! It seems like all of us have been busy having kids since we graduated from the Singles Ward! There's nothing better in life then family. Take care!!

Stephanie McBride said...

hmmm, i think i might want to join your challenge!
awesome. love this post.