Friday, May 30, 2008

What a blessing...

Well, much has happened since I last posted. The boys and I took an unexpected trip to Utah to visit my grandma Sorenson. We all thought she was going to pass away and I wanted to see her before she did. So I packed up the boys and took them on a trip for the first time without Scott....I was nervous, but it ended up really great. The best part is that I got to see my grandma and she got to see my boys and my grandma is doing great. She is such a champ. She is one of the people I really admire. These are some photos of her and the boys and my parents. It was a great reunion. I also saw my sister Misty and her kids. I will post more photos another day.


I just love seeing my kids with their great grandma.
Here's Layton givin Gram a smooch!!

Here is Jake showin' the love.

We had a great time with my parents and Grandma.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am glad your gramdma is doing better. It was so fun to see you and your boys and cautch up on old times. They are so cute!

Dana said...

I'm glad you were able to see your grandma and that she is doing so well. You are brave to take 3 boys on a road trip alone! Love these photos.

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Seriously, I can't believe you went alone! You are awesome! I love the pictures. They are great!!

Michaelson Family said...

Tami,
You are so lucky you got to see her again...
I am glad you are back. We need to get together. I am headed to the pool today around noon. (Eastridge if you want to meet up.)
This will be the real test...can you take the boys to the pool alone!? Don't worry, I can totally help out.
Love ya!

Michaelson Family said...

I can't on Wednesday b/c I am throwing a baby shower and will be crazy busy all day. Just about any other day I am available though...
Let me know.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

im so glad you had such a great trip and the drive was good! these pictures are priceless! thanx for meeting me at the library! cami

Staci said...

Tami, in response to your comment on my post, I can't believe I'm old enough to have a 6 yr old either. Time sure flies by. Those days of being roomies in Rexburg don't seem that far away, do they? I'm glad you were able to go visit your grandma, and the boys giving her love is so cute!

Randi said...

HEY THERE!!!!

Tami!!! it's sooooo good to hear from you!

Thanks for posting on my blog, I've been having soooo much fun reading about and looking at your fam! Your boys are seriously the CUTEST!! I'm amazed how different they all look!

Tami with all boys??? NO surprise there *grin* I only wonder if they all can keep up with you??? ha!

Let's keep in touch, I've got tons of Q's for ya! my email is rchuthers@att.net

:)

Jennifer said...

Tami, Oh my goodness! I read your comment and I'm thinking, Tami and Scott?? Then I saw your picture (aha!), I will have to add you to my list!