Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Jake!!!!

Sweet Jake!!! We are so lucky to have Jake in our family. He is the sweetest little boy. I can't believe he is 4 already. He is such a patient kid. He is so good with his brothers and is learning to be a good example to them. He is always concerned for others...especially me...he's always making sure I'm okay or I don't cut myself. I am so lucky to be his mother. We love you so much Jake!!! Happy 4th Birthday Jake!!!! (His birthday really isn't until August 9th, but we'll be traveling to WA on that day so we celebrated early).

Now Jake can show that he's 4. He was so excited to have a
birthday party.

Here is his cup cake....unfortunately his cake didn't turn out
so we had to have cup cakes.

Here are all the little buddies watching him blow out his candle.
Jake, Jordan (cousin), Ben, Layton, Caleb, Savannah,
Tate, Andrew, & Tammy (due in a week).

Jake loved his piniata.

Scott loved it just as much as the kids.

Here's Layton taking a wack.

Here's Layton playing "Pin the plane on the target."

Here is Tate & Ben with their army masks on.

Jake & Scott enjoyed opening all the gifts!! Jake LOVED
all his new toys!!

11 comments:

Staci said...

Your little boy is getting big. 4 years old already? Are you sure you're old enough to have a 4 year old? Just wait until he's 6 and will be starting 1st grade soon like my Jacob! Looks like he had a fun party.

Heidi said...

Wow...that 2nd pic he looks EXACTLY like his Dad!! Happy Birthday Jake! 4 years old is a fun age!! Yeah!!

Dana said...

Jake is a miniature Scott! Wow! Haha Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Layne & Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Jake! You are oh so cute... oh I mean tough and very manly!

I hope you guys have a safe trip. Sorry we will miss you!

Dana said...

Happy 4th Birthday Jake! We love you and are so glad that we live so close to you!!!

The Yoder's Five said...

I've never seen so many little blond haired boys lined up in a row like that.

Wait...I'm the nursery leader. We have a zillion little blond kids running around. (And we're in New Mexico! Where are all the Latinos??)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!!

EMILY said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! Looks like we missed a great party. Wish we were going to see you next week and hang out. You are one awesome kid!

Jen and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Looks like a great party! Have fun on your trip!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

thanks again for inviting Savannah, she had a blast! Luv that littl guy! Cami

Audrey said...

I think the sepia ones are my favorite shots. I think everyone dislikes something about their own face that is endearing to other people. My eyes get really tiny when I smile and I hate it, but Derek loves it. Go figure.