Monday, January 5, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Yes, Santa came to our house and I got proof. I waited all night to catch him and get a photo. The boys had a blast opening up all their presents. Even though everyone was stricken with the Flu(throw up) we all survived!!

Here is one of the shots of Santa I was able to get.

Here is what he left for everyone!

Here are the kids' stockings.

Layton lovin' what he got in his stocking.

Jake was so amazed at everything he pulled out...it was awesome to watch him. Jake made Christmas magical for us all.

Here Jake is playing outside watching Layton use his Razor.

Here's Layton on his new Razor...the boys love them!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the picture of Jake looking up at the camera.. you're getting really good at photography sister!

That's cool that santa came to your house! He's a little skinny though don't you think? :)

cute boys! cute stockings!

Staci said...

We also got the throw up stomach virus over christmas. I know two other families who had the same thing, being sick over christmas. Not fun!! It must be this winter weather and all the germs that go with it.
Glad you guys survived and still had a fun christmas.

Heidi said...

The santa pic is awesome!! When are you coming this way so I can get you to take some photos for me???!!! =)
And it looks like we have the same taste in wrapping paper...I noticed a few different patterns that I have as well!! Ha! =)