Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Washington Trip

I know finally I am Blogging again. Life has been and still in so hectic. Dallin and I got a chance to go to Washington to see my family and see my cousin Candy get married. I used a different camera for the wedding so I don't have any photos of it. That'll be another blog post.

Dallin was a champ on the plane ride...but only because we sat by this man. He was the nicest man I've ever met. At the end of the flight Dallin just snuggled in with him...what a nice break that was for me. Thank you to the very nice man from Coeur d'Alene.

Jake & Layt' were really into Dandy Lions before I left and my parents had hundreds in their back yard. I was missing my boys when I was taking these photos.

There were so many...it looked really cool.

Here's my dad trying to warm up to Dallin.

Most of the trip he was like this....as close to me as he could get.

I love the acre that my parents live on. It's out in the country and our neighbors have horses. Dallin was peeking through the fence at them.

Dallin loved all the grass and seeing new things.

He spied the horse.

Goin' the check it out.

Just sayin' hi.

Papa and Dallin feeding the horse.

Dallin finally warmed up to my dad.

This is what little boys do for fun...put dirt clods in the tire wheel.

There's nothin' like a nice big muffin from Costco.

I loved watching my mom savor every minute with Dallin.

We went to Inca's with my Uncle Donald and Aunt Lynda from Canada with my parents. I LOVE their beans!!!

This little boy got lots of loves from Nana.

For mother's day I took my mom and Grandma to get manicures and pedicures. We had a blast. This is my mom's first pedicure....first of many I hope.

Here's my grandma enjoying her manicure...she was in the middle of getting her hair curled...she still looks as lovely as ever.

Here's Grandpa Layton mowin the lawn with Dallin.

It was a sad day when we had to leave. Dallin and I had such a fun time. Thank you Nana and Papa for letting us come and visit. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Such a fun trip!!! I am excited to see more photos of the wedding and of Hawaii!!! Can't wait for this weekend. Love you tons.

Lindsay said...

sounds like you had so much fun. I will miss being able to hope on a plain and see my family is a few hours. the is no way I can fly home know with out mike.

Katie said...

Looks like a FUN trip! Your little Dallin reminds me of my Mason right now. Such a fun age!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luv all the updated pics, cant wait to see hawaii! *cami

Shanda said...

Little boy, big world--love the pics!

The Shoemate's said...

Tami, I need your help. We were discussing religion at work. One of my co-workers is a fairly new convert to LDS. A couple people were grilling him on the mentioning of the 144,000. I remember something about this number from classes but didnt know the what it had refered to exactly. Do you have any insight? If you have specific scriptures, that I could pass onto him it would be great. I hate when people assume they know what a religion is about or what their scriptures talk about but they themselves are not of that religion, have not studied it and speak of erroneaous things. thanks
love ya