Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary...9 Fabulous Years BABY!!!!!

Life is quite the journey.....so much harder than I EVER imagined. I am so lucky I have you, Scott, to travel this journey with. You inspire me in so many ways. You keep me going when day seem so hard. You are amazing with our sweet boys. You are amazing with me. I am the luckiest person to be the other half of 'US'!!! The potential that 'I' can become doesn't even compare to the potential that 'WE' can become. We have to much in store and so much to experience.....we've got 9 incredible years together....here's to the next Eternity!!!!!!

Yes, a photo with EVERYONE SMILING!!!! It only took 6 1/2 years!!!
Here's to many more SMILING FAMILY PHOTOS!!!!!
Happy Anniversary Baby!!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Hokansons said...

What a beautiful couple who have created a beautiful family (inside & out!) We are so blessed to know you & wish you 9 x 100 more years of happiness!

Congratulations and Happy, happy anniversary!!

Love,
Mick, Emily, & AJ

Michelle said...

What a cute family photo! Love it.

The Yoder's Five said...

Gorgeous family!!! Happy anniversary! :)

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful family you have!!! You are gorgeous!!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

great couple! luv the pics, your hair is getting so long, so pretty! luv all the updates...the boys are growing TOO fast! Thanks for the sweet comment you left me on my blog, that meant alot to me...i really appreciated it. i can't wait to hear about your camp adventure this summer, how's it going?!?! wish i could have helped you more! would luv to see you guys when you come through UT!!! stay with us ANYTIME!!!! *cami

Jodi and Josh said...

Congrats! You guys look awesome! I can't get over how long your hair is1
Miss you SO MUCH!!

just a mom with a camera said...

congratulations on 9 years! your family is so cute!