Sunday, October 16, 2011

WA Continued

So life is crazy!!! Insanely busy.....so here is an attempt to get caught up on the blogski. Hold tight, there are still a million and one posts coming from WA. What do you expect, we were there for over 3 weeks. It was a blast.

Here is a post dedicated to the dirt bikes. See my brother Brent is one of the coolest people I know. He dabs into everything. I LOVE that he loves dirt bikes and so do my kids. Here are photos of Brent teaching them to ride dirt bikes and my boys LOVED every.single.second!!!!

Here's Brent and I. Love this scruffy guy!!
Here is how Brent started off teaching the boys.
Here's how they got because Brent was such a great teacher. Jake's juicin' it!!
Layton's turn.
I LOVE all this gear!!! Layton was loving it too!!!
Jake was lovin' it.
Here's Layton with my grandpa mowing the nieghbor's lawn too in the background. Love it!!
Layton Close up.
Brent made me try the little bike before he would let me try the big bike.
Even put on my nephew's gear!!
It had some guts behind it.
D got to ride with Uncle Brent on the 4 wheeler.
Papa George even took a turn!!

No comments: