Friday, November 9, 2007

Back on the Blogging Trail

Okay, here's the deal. So much has happened in the last month and the reason I haven't posted anything is....well for many reasons..1. I just had a kid 2. sleep isn't happening as often as everyone would want 3. I'm trying to figure out how to manage 3 kids, it is quite the transition from 2 kids to 3 4. I had a trip to the ER...no worries, I'm fine now. 5. It's hard to find the time.

I'm sure I could find more excuses, but I'm back on the band wagon. Here are a bunch of photos that sum up this last month. The big event was Layton's 2nd birthday. We also got a new picture for our living room (ever since we gave away our piano, out living room looked like a hotel lobby), Jake & Layton trick or treating (Layton protested his costume), David and Nanette came to our trunk or treat, the boys at McDonalds (Scott has been taking them there very Saturday since Dallin's been born to give me a break and the kids love it), Craig & Andrea helping the boys carve pumkins, Dana & Nanette (who saved my life for helping me out with my kids the first month after having Dallin), the first snow, Jake & Layton singing Popcorn Popping to Dallin (One of my favorite photos), the boys in daddy's shaving cream AGAIN, and Scott's office. Enjoy the photos!












































12 comments:

Audrey said...

So happy to see you're back and you look as fabulous as ever! Now I'll expect more comments on my blog since I KNOW you're checking it.

Heather Capener said...

Tami!! You look great as does your little family. Looks like you guys have been having so much fun! Cute, cute, cute!

Heather Capener said...

P.S. I love the shaving cream picture. That is just pure naughtiness at its cutest!!

Jen and Mark said...

Those pics are great. I am glad your okay after the ER. So I think we need to get together. Give me a call if you have any free time. And yes that is how I told the majority I was prego. Hope everything is good!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Nice to have ya back! cute photos, you've done a lot in a month. Hope I can see you soon.

sheila said...

your family grows cuter and cuter. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Great pictures.

Dana said...

I am excited to see the updated blog :0) Love the photos!!! Jordan asks about Jake and Layton all the time - can't wait to see you guys next month. Love you!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I loved all the photos Tami!! Such cuties you have!! Having 3 kids is rough!! It takes some getting used to that is for sure. But I know you are just the BEST little mommy!!! =)

The Mursets said...

You have such a cute family!

Snow?!? We're still in shorts.

Alisha Marlatt said...

Thats exactly what it looks like when I shave! I hope I get some boys one of these days so I can corrupt them instead of my little girls. By the way...I totally know the girl in one of your pictures (Dana?) from my mission. I remember serving in her ward. Small World! Tom

Staci said...

How does it feel to be the mom to 3 boys?? They are all adorable. I'm sure you're life is much, much more hectic now! I saw you added me to your blog list. I'm putting you on mine too so I can check your blog periodically for any new updates. Stop in and say hi sometime. I'd love to hear how you're doing. Can you believe it's been almost 10 years since our Ricks college days? I remember those days working at the cafeteria with you. Seems like yesterday...well, write me when you get a free minute!