Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dallin's Special Day

There are many things to be thankful for. It was Thanksgiving when we blessed Dallin. We had lots of family there to share this special time with us. Here are a couple of photos of that day.




Isn't he just so precious!!!
He's laying on the blanket that
both Jake, Layton, and their dad
were blessed in.



This was seriously the best shot that we
could get with all the boys. Yes,
Layton has his Monkey's tail
in his ear....that's what he does!
Letting him have his Monkey was
the only way we could get him to sit still!



We are the proud parents of this sweet Angel!



Here is another attempt to get a family shot...it's the best we got!

9 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Dallin looks so much like Layton. Cute, Cute. I love the thumb sucking with the monkey tail in the ear. I think I did something along those lines when I was small. =)

jayne said...

What a cute family you have!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

What a special day! Dallin looks his cutest and I just love the monkey in the ear-it makes me laugh.

The Mursets said...

Such a handsome boy! Do you know Monica's uncle Roger Spendlove? He lives in Highlands Ranch.

sheila said...

wow, I can't believe how fast your baby is growing already. I see Nitta around a lot. We have church at the same time. I don't know if you have seen pics of her baby but her little girl is super cute. Its good to see you and your family are happy.

Kennedy said...

Tami you look great for just having a baby. Sounds like you had a good time this Holiday and had lots of family. What a cuttie, those 3 boys are going to be a hand full!!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Dallin is just a sweet heart. Your family looks great. I love the family picture with Laytons monkey hiding behing Jake. I just saw on Stephanie's blog that Brooke named her 4th on Jake too!
Love you, Mist

Heidi said...

He is too precious Tami!! I love your little family...you guys are all so dang cute!! You look amazing!! I know 3 so young is tough but I just know you are such an amazing mommy to those kids!! Keep your head up girl!! =)

Rischel said...

Tami,
Congrats to you and your family on the little guy. What a cute family. Hope you guys are doing well. We are going to have your mom snap our family photos...