Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kate Mary Moats has finally arrived!!!!

Here she is in all her glory!!! She is the cutest little girl. We finally have a niece on Scott's side of the family. This is Dana (Scott's sister) and Ryan's little girl. We are excited to have her in our family and I can't wait to do her hair and buy her bows....I've gotta get some girl-time in sometime!! Since we have all boys, I'll just have to steal Kate every once in a while!!! I can't wait!!! You can find more details about her coming into this world here from the point of view from the parents.




This was all the drama when we went to visit.
All the boys were lovin' baby Kate!!!
They couldn't get enough.

6 comments:

The Mursets said...

I love that first picture! She is such a doll!

Da Denninghoff's said...

What a cute girl! I love her blushy cheeks. Congratulations!

Dana said...

Tami you got some great photos - I love the one of her looking over her arm. Thanks for coming up and visiting us (especially since we are so far away)!!! And feel free to steal her away, do her hair, and dress her up anytime you want:0) Thanks letting Jordan come over and play with the boys - he sure loves his cousins. You guys are so great - thanks for everything!!!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I love that first photo as well! Those are so fun. Kate is precious!!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

really cute! hope they are doing well! luv cami