Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged!!!

What were you doing a decade ago?

10 years ago, I was attending BBCC in Washington and loving life. I was playing college softball as a catcher, I loved it. We didn't have school on Fridays and only had 3 classes.....it was the life. I made lifelong friends from the basketball and softball team that I played on. It was probably the most care-free year of my life...besides the summer days of Elementary school. I have to say I'm proud of where I've been since then...loving my family....sweet hubby Scott and 3 wonderful boys-Jake, Layton, & Dallin.

5 things on my to do list:

1. teach my kids the gospel well enough so they have their own strong testimonies
2. send my 3 boys on missions
3. go on a mission with Scott
4. make more quilts because I've found that I LOVE making them
5. learn to be organized enough to actually finish every project that I start.

5 Places that I have lived:

1. Logan, Utah (where I was born)
2. Moses Lake, Washington (where I grew up....loved it)
3. Rexburg, Idaho (one year of college)
4. Laie, Hawaii (finished school there)
5. Highlands Ranch, Colorado (where I live now and enjoy it)


5 Jobs that I have had:

1. Newspaper delivery girl
2. Lifeguard & Swim Instructor
3. Drove Combine (big tractor)-peas & lima beans
4. Cook at the Seasider at BYU-H
5. Para Educator (worked with special needs kids)

5 things people don't know about me

1. I was the biggest Tom-boy growing up...I loved football and every other sport and the girls just weren't very fun so I played with the boys on recess.
2. I had cancer when I was 13...had chemo and lost all my hair.....it changed me...for the better..
3. I've been sky diving and I know how to surf.
4. I love to take photos...especially of my kids.
5. I'm training for a sprint triathlon.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I actually knew two of the five things people might not know about you. I guess I'm pretty well informed then huh?

Staci said...

I enjoyed reading this post. I got to know more about you-learned a lot of stuff I didn't know.

Lindsay said...

I am sitting here at my mom's in good old Moses Lake thinking about the good old days. Your truely are an amazing person.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Kjelstrom said...

Fun stuff Tami-except the cancer part but at least it was a learning experience-and I'm still embarrassed about asking you if you'd ever been to Hawaii at our last game-hopefully you've forgotten that!

Natalie. said...

I remember that skydiving trip well. . . particularly me puking my guts out and you thinking the barf chunks coming out of the air was money.

TAMI: "Are you throwing money?"
ME: "Tami, I barfed."