Monday, June 16, 2008

All About Daddy!!!

I just wanted to post some shots of Scott and the boys. He is such a wonderful Dad to our kids. I love getting shots of him and the kids. Plus...I have to add...he is so HOT & HANDSOME...even when he's sleeping!!


I love precious sleeping photos.
Here is Layton & Scott.

Here is Jake & Scott....my sweethearts!!

Scott's holding Dallin who's all dressed for chruch.

My two handsome men!!

One night chillin on the couch eating chips....the boys LOVED it!!
Anything to stall from going to bed!

Here's Scott with the neighborhood kids.

Scott took the boys on "Father's & Son's camp out". This
was taken when they got back. They are giving Scott "bones".

This is the afternoon after Father's & Son's Camp out!!

Jake loves mowing the lawn with Scott!

The boys look forward to biking to the park with Daddy!

I love this shot of Scott & Jake...Scott
just fixed Jake up after he had crashed!

Scott loves playin' with Dallin on the floor. Jake & Scott
were trying to get Dallin to laugh.

8 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Tami, I probably have 4 dozen photos of Mark and Madelyn taking naps together. I just think they are the sweetest pictures.

Both you and Scott are doing a great job with those boys!

Mark & Emily said...

these nelson boys sure know how to be good fathers! such cute pics of scott and the boys! happy father's day scottie!

Mark & Emily said...

You are a great dad Scott. I just have to ask - how do you get your kids to fall asleep on you so you can catch a quick nap? My boys will never let me catch a quick little nap on the couch or anywhere. Whats the secret?
Mark

Ali B. said...

What cute boys you two have!! And you can tell the Scott is an awesome Dad!

Dana said...

These photos are just precious! I love seeing dads with their children - there is nothing sweeter!

Michaelson Family said...

That first picture is my fav. It looks so professional!
We need to hit up the pool soon!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Cute photos! Not sure how Scott gets your boys to take naps with him, that's a tough sale at my house.

Staci said...

These pictures are adorable. Scott looks like a great daddy!