Thursday, June 26, 2008

Latest Download....

Here are some "Just Cuz" photos!!


Jake has turned into a monkey...he loves climbing this
tree/bush in our back yard. Jake looks like he's like 9 in
this photo.

He was telling me..."Mom, take a picture."

Isn't he so handsome.

Like Father like Son. Jake ALWAYS
want to dress like Scott!!

My two handsome men!!

Steve & Steve....We love you!!! Thanks for your
diligence (HT). Well, most of us love you!

I love how Layton planted one on Dallin!!!

Jake had gone down stairs by himself and comes up
to reassure me that he didn't make a mess. He had
gotten into the cherries!!!

Dallin is totally into the cell phone!!!

Lil' D is waiting for his pasta in his church clothes.
He's so handsome!!

I know the lighting is completely wrong, but I love this
shot of my 3 boys chillin' together. (yes, that darn monkey)

This was our great $1 Wal Mart buy and the kids love them.

They even worked!!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Jake looks so old in those first few pictures! What a cutie. We definitely need to get together and BBQ again soon. Things are starting to settle down a bit so maybe in the next month or two. I'll call you!

Rischel said...

cute pictures,can't wait until you come!!

Heidi said...

Cute cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Brady always wants to dress like dad too. I think it's so cute!!

The Shoemate's said...

Jake is such a spitting image of his Daddy! Its adorable! Hope you guys have a happy 4th!

Staci said...

I love seeing all your "just cuz" pictures. Those are the real moments. The ones of the boys with the goggles are so cute.