Sunday, August 31, 2008

Annual Washington Trip

Brace yourself for the longest blog post ever. We had a blast in Washington and took tons of photos. We had the best time visiting my parents. It is actually probably the best place for little boys to visit because there are so many "Boy" things to do. These are the photos we loved the best. Enjoy!

We made good time on our way to Washington...we just
gassed up and keep on movin'.

On our way we stayed with Tom & Alisha in Boise.
Here we are in front of their Shaved Ice Shack.
It was so good to see them again and hang out.
Thank you so much Tom & Alisha!!!!

The boys loved their "Shaved Ice".

Here is Grandma and Dallin enjoying some time together.
It was nice to spend some time with the grandparents.

Dallin got lots of time with Grandpa and Grandma.

Here's my Uncle Curt whom I love dearly.
Doesn't he look hard core!!!

This is my parents back yard. Scott was throwing a huge
frisbee that my parents got Jake for his birthday.

My Dad has fun toys in the shop...we spent a lot of time
walking out to the shop.

Jake had a blast with my mom...we sure spent a lot of time
in their awesome back yard.

Here's my dad showin' Jake how to play in the dirt.

Boating was a blast. Here's Dallin & my Mom enjoying time
together on the boat.

I love this shot of Scott & Jake. Jake was getting
ready to get in the water.

We are just having the time of our lives!!!

Dallin had a great time watching his brothers on the tube.

Mom & Dallin chillin' on the boat.

Thanks for the toys mom...as you can see, they loved
playing with them.

Thanks to my Dad for showing them how cool they were.

Bath time was a necessity every night to say the least!!!

Layton is lovin' the dirt pile...in all his glory!

The boys played so well together on our trip...it was a blast.

What better place to rest than in dirt!!
Even though he is so dirty...doesn't
he look so cute!!!

I know my whole face wrinkles up when I smile.

I love this shot of Scott.....he's so handsome with his vaca
beard!!!

The kids loved going on the "Kayak ride" from Papa.

Really my parents place it the perfect place for little boys.
There is so much fun things to do....the boys sure had a blast.

Thanks to Donny T for the combine ride. The boys loved it.

There was just enough room for everyone.

It's got ac and everything.


Here are some rides from the Grand County Fair.
The boys loved it.





Layton got to pet the animals with Papa...he loved that. Jake
just watched from a distance.

Here's Mom...she put Dallin to sleep...she
has the touch!!

We went swimming at the Davies pool...it was perfect.

After the pool my Dad took the time to explain the canals
and irrigation while the boys decided that they had to pee.

This was Jake's 1st time on the tube all by himself and he
loved it.

This boy is having a blast!

Layton crashed on the boat...yes with his monkey.

Here's my mom making sure everything is going smooth
and it did and everyone had a great time.

Here is a shot of my parents and the boys...it was the best
one we got with only one boy looking...that's the joy of 3
boys so close in age and so young.

I had fun wakeboarding.

Life is good whenever you are behind a boat!!
The only reason there aren't shots of Scott
wakeboarding too is cuz he put out his back
the day before our trip. (He's better now)

This is a view from our back yard...they were harvesting
the hay.

The boys loved the slide they got to play on whenever
they wanted...the back yard is so convenient.

This was taken the night before we left...Dallin had an ear
infection and my mom put him to sleep. I love this shot.

Jake loved reading books with my mom. I think they both
loved it.


Yes, the boys gobbled up Papa. Everyone had a blast.

Thank you Mom and Dad for making our week so much fun.
We know it was a lot of work. We loved every second!!!!

16 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like too much fun right there. a trip for the books. Your mom and dad are so fun. I'll bet they cried for days after you left! Great memories right there!

Oh, and did you just about want to die trying to load all those photos? It's such a pain!

The Mursets said...

What a fun trip! Glad you had loads of fun!!!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

I am sooo jealous and homesick!!! I love all the pictures. Mist

tiff said...

ML is the best summer vacation-Your pics make me miss it!!

Michaelson Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the picture with you and Jake together on the tube. It is classic.
Glad you are back b/c we need to hang out!
Love ya!

The Hokansons said...

Tammy...thanks for the pictures of how fun... and dirty... little boys can be! I can hardly wait for ours to get here. Hopefully he'll be as cute as yours! Hope ya'll are doing well! Next time you're so close to Oregon, let us know!
Take care!
Emily & Mick

Dana said...

Quite the trip you guys had - love all the photos, especially seeing Jake tubing all by himself :0) Love you guys!!!

sheila said...

I wish we could have been a part of your family for the summer. Looks like you had soooo much fun. greats pics too, Your family is adorable

Katie said...

Looks Like a REALLY fun trip!! Can you believe our babies are almost ONE?!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Yes, that was the longest post ever! JK-I liked looking at all of it. You are so right about your parent's house being a boy heaven! And nice wakeboarding.

Maile Fano said...

Man, that looks like so much fun!!! my kids would have loved the dirt piles and all the water. It is always good to see relatives especially parents.

Unknown said...

We had so much fun with you guys in Boise! Sorry we didnt hook up in ML...it was a crazy weekend. So glad you came through and stayed with us. You better make Boise your pitstop everytime you go to ML!
p.s. Scott & I need to get some tickets to UFC in Vegas!

Unknown said...

Scott...did you watch Chuck get KO'd last night??

Jen and Mark said...

Wow! That looked like constant fun! Your family is so stinkin cute!

Brooke said...

Good times! I agree with Travis that fair week is the best time to visit ML. I'm sure we'll see each other up there again one of these days. Love the pee picture.

Da Denninghoff's said...

What a fun trip! I want to hang out with your family someday! Tell me when you come to Utah!