Monday, September 15, 2008

Classic "Nelson Boy's" Photo Shoot

I think my boys are so handsome...especially on Sundays so I thought I'd try to get some shots before church. It's all a series of the same scene. This is how it turned out. Not one with everyone looking and smiling, but it sure made me smile going back and looking at them.

1st photo...not bad...only one kid not looking, but Dallin
is hilarious!!

Serious Jake...and Dallin...Layt, where's the smile...at least
Scott is smiling.

We were seriously trying so hard to get them all to
look and smile.

Ya, Scott was feeling like....aaaahhhhh.

Even more AAAHHHHness.

One more attempt to be serious.

Scott...forget this..let's stick out our tongues.

The boys loved that.

Jake and Scott getting a kick out of it while Layton is
finally looking at the camera.

Now it's the boys that look great (little D is a little outta
control) and Scott is being goofy.

At least everyone is still smiling and having a good time.
I love these boys to death!!!!! I am one lucky woman!!

Ya, these boys are scheming something up.
But aren't they so handsome!!

8 comments:

Kiora said...

Dallin's grin is absolutely halarious. Just made me smile for the day. Your boys are darling. I wouldn' trade my two boys for anything. (or my girls!)

The Mursets said...

How funny! Just get really good at photoshop and you could have a "perfect" shot.

Staci said...

I love your photo shoot pics. They all look so handsome. I love the white shirts and ties on the boys. I need to dress Jacob in shirts and ties for church more often. He usually ends up wearing a polo shirt most of the time.
If you check my blog you'll see I'm going in friday to have the baby! Wish me luck!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Those are so funny!! I love Dallin's face in the first two. We need to get together again...when is Jake in school?

Dana said...

Love these photos!! And love all your boys too. Good to see you yesterday and look forward to getting together on Friday!

Heidi said...

Such handsome little guys you have there Tami!! I love Dallin's grin...too cute!!

Harn's said...

How much fun! They are so cute, I love the spiked hair I am sure they have a blast doing that!! Dallin is way to cute, that smile from ear to ear, how cute. You do have such a cute family.

The Shoemate's said...

they are too adorable!!! I love Dallin's grin! that is awesome. I love their hair. Your boys are too cute!