Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Backyard shots!

These first two shots of Jake & Layton crack me up!!!

They were lovin the MUD!

Couldn't get them to smile for the life of me...but it
looks so funny. Is this brotherly love or what!!!

He's saying.."no mom, not another photo!"

We bought this hat for Layt a couple of weeks ago
and he hasn't put it down since.

Another MUD photo.

Even Spiderman plays in the MUD.

Just a cute shot.

Lovin that hat!

Cute feet shot.

Dallin...smooth.

Another shot of D.

7 comments:

The Shoemate's said...

Little boys are so cute!!!! I love how they love to get dirty!

Katie said...

Love your photos! Awesome job :)

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Nice!! layton is really starting to look like you, or maybe I just noticed

Sarah said...

how fun are those pics? Layton's hat is sweet. Landon is totally into hats, and I'd like to get him a baseball cap - where did you get Layt's?

Heidi said...

Okay your boys are so dang cute!! I love the muddy feet shots!! You are an awesome photoghrapher too!!!

Layne & Kellie said...

Wow! I am so behind on checking blogs. You have been up to so much. Your boys are SO SO cute. Dallin is getting so big. Congrats to Layton on the big 3!! And to Jake on riding his bike w/o training wheels. Don't you feel so proud as a parent! So fun to watch them grow up!! I hope you guys are doing great!!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Your boy's know how to have fun!