Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baseball Anyone?!!!

I am so excited for our boys to get into sports. Here are some shots of the kids hitting off the tee. They have horrible form, but I was lovin' every minute of it.

There is nothing like the feeling of a bat in your hands.

I know...he's 6 inches from hitting the ball, but look at that focus.

And yes, we have the tomahawk swing....we'll get that smoothed out in a few years.

That bat was heavy so Jake couldn't hold the bat like he was suppose to.

He was givin the ball a good talking to...it never hurts..right.

2 comments:

Maile Fano said...

I can't wait til my kids get into sports as well. It is so fun to watch them try things.

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures of the boys. Ethan has started b-ball. Its so funny to watch. He wont let me help on his shot either. He is not very competitive so we'll see what happens.