Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

One day we went to the zoo with Dana, Jordan, Kate, and Nanette. We all had a blast.


Dana, Kate, & Nanette enjoying the day.

Layton & Jordan...I love that these cousins are 2 months apart. (I love taking back photos)

Here are the boys are having a nice conversation with the elephant.

Dallin, Jake, Jordan, & Layton on the Hippo. I know the light is bad and you can't even see the hippo.

This photo is hilarious....Layton and Dallin are so close to the ape, but only got a view of the back side.

Here's Layt & Jordan having a laugh on the bench.

Here's Dallin & I with our hats.

Yes, another back shot of the boys.

Finally, here's Dallin in a cave.

5 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

i luv the zoo...i really want to get a season pass, do you guys have one? luv the boys in thier yellow shirts...i bet they had a blast! *cami

Heidi said...

The zoo is always a fun one! I wish we had a decent one here! Our is horrible! Tiny and so dumb!! I know my kids would love going on a regular basis but instead only get to go when we are out of town!

Mark & Emily said...

Looks like a great valentine's day. Wish we were there. Vegas does not have a very good zoo. I don't think you should even call it a zoo. Those boys sure are cute and getting so big.

Keri Perez said...

Hey Tami, your family is beautiful. how are you all? where are you? email me sometime
kericranberri@yahoo.com
keri lybbert perez

Katie said...

How fun! We always love zoo trips as well :)