Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 6

Okay, so back up a day before the big snow storm that I posted about yesterday. This is what it started out as...rain. Then turned into lots and lots of snow. Enough for the boys to go sledding...it was such a fun time.

Dallin was just roaming the yard in the rain...funny kid.

Here's Jake and Layton "mowing" the lawn in the rain.

Before long the rain turned to snow and we made our own little snowman...very ugly at that...he's got big cheeks...kinda looks like he has a frog face...anyways...we had a blast making him.

Between Layton kicking the snowman....

And Jake eating the snowman, he didn't have a chance to live long...he was gone before the night was through.

I love how many snow fakes you can see....it was snowing like crazy.

Me and my little man.

Tami picks Jake up....

And slams him down....

And makes a Snow Angel....the snow was so heavy, I had to move his arms and feet for him.

Me and my other little man.

Yep...the look!!!

Layton LOVED sledding.

His face says it all.

Scott even sent Dallin down the hill.

Scott was the work horse.

Layt' in action.

You can't really tell, but Jake is going down this steep hill right for me and one second after I took this shot, I had to jump out of the way. The things I do to try to get a good shot!!!

3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Those are some super cute pictures! I love the one of you and Layton. That was one HUGE snowstorm you guys had.

Staci said...

I wish I had a camera like yours Tami, what kind is it? I also know if I had your camera I wouldn't get these great shots. You're a wonderful photographer. I love the action shots. And I LOVE the header pic of the boys in their white shirts. Classic.

Team Millward said...

Those pictures are priceless. You seriously have the cutest little family with those little men of yours!