Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 7



Post Snow Storm


Yes, the next few days after the storm were sunny and warm. The boys had a blast with all the water runoff.

Here's Jake playin' in the gutter.

If you look at Layton's wheels, you'll see that he's riding through the water in the gutter.

Jake running in the gutter.

Dallin doin' everything his brothers do.

What kid doesn't like playin in the gutter!

Here's Layton's first time asking our neighbor kid if he can come out and play. It was so cute to watch...I had to take a photo.

Just a shot of the 3 boys.

Jake stripped his pants and shirt and went and got his swim trunks on...yes, that is the snow shovel...I love how kids get creative.

There was a little snow in the grass. Gotta try sledding.

This is hilarious....here Layton is setting up his ride.....

Here he takes a digger...nice face plant...I give him an 8.5.

Here's the patch of snow left in the back yard..yep, kids in shorts.


I Turned 30


Layton helped me blow out my candles. My sister-in-law Dana made this cake for me. Thanks Dana, it was delicious!!!

Jake actually took a chunk out of the cake right after this photo was taken.

Here's the Nelson/Moats/Murset crew celebrating my 30th. From Left to Right...David, Kate, Me, Dallin, Scott, Layton, Jake, Nanette, Jordan, Grandma Mary, Ryan, and Dana's taking the photo.

Here's one of the most kind and generous people I know, Mary Murset!!!!

Scott and I...I LOVE this guy!!!


Beware PG-13


I don't know what made him take his clothes off and wash all of his toys, but he did.

Here's Dallin using the "Fire Hose".

Layton and Dallin gettin' drinks.

Dallin

Dallin


Take Me Out to the Ball Game

We went to Makai Wood's Baseball game. It was such a blast.

Here we are watching the game, but that didn't last very long.

Here's a shot of Makai tagging up...you can see the center fielder just catching the ball ready to try to thow him out at home...of course Makai was faster!!!

Jake

Dallin wondered to the soccer fields during the baseball game.

Layton started his own game of soccer during the baseball game.


Random


I love this shot of Scott and Dallin coloring...Father of the Year Award right there.

Here's a shot of Jake pulling Dallin and Kate in the wagon.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Lovin' these posts - the photos are great!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Heather Capener said...

Tami, Happy Birthday!!! Looks like it was fun, I hope it was wonderful.
I love all your posts and pictures. I love all the random, creative ideas children come up with to entertain themselves!!!

OH, and we received the picture, thank you!!! I love it!!!
(this is not your official thank you card, I just wanted to say a preemptive thanks!) =)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

the BIG 3-0...Tami why are you holding out on me!!! When are we going to hang girl...I luv the pics, seriously! *cami

dkeaquinto said...

Tami!! I had know idea you were a May baby too! I will be joining the 30+ club on the 28th. Crazy, huh? Happy birthday!!

Michaelson Family said...

Happy birthday! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Is this the one where you are racing and going to totally kick Scott's butt?
My money is on you.

Jodi and Josh said...

I love the picture of Jake sledding in his swimming shorts!! That's hilarious!
And the pic of naked Layton is awesome! Good to see that my boys aren't the only ones who expose themselves in public!!