Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jake's 5th Birthday

Jake turned 5 August 9th. I am a tad late on posting this, but better late than never....right. We all had a wonderful time. The photos tell it all.


Yes, my baby is 5. Classic photo because he always has a band aid on.



Here are his best buddies!!!



Jake whacking at the pinata.



All the kids in line.



Jake blowing out his candles.



Jake firetruck cake. Don't look too close.



Eatin' cake.



It was so nice to have Dana there. She took most of the photos.
Thanks Dana, we love you!!



Nanner and Poppa were there to enjoy Jake's birthday...even though it was really David's birthday that day.



Opening presents.



Tammy and I....we grew up together in Moses Lake. Now our boys and
best buds....how cool is that.



Scott and I with Jake.



We did have the firetruck there. Jake was so excited. It was so great to have everyone there to help celebrate Jake's big day.



I love this shot, you can see Jason driving the truck so well. He's our great friend who hooked us up with the firetruck.



Our little fam.



Look how small Dallin is next to the tire.



Happy Birthday David. We celebrated Jake's birthday a day early and it was really Poppa David's birthday. We love you.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Cute pics!!! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe he is 5 already - that is crazy!

Troy and Sue said...

Man are you good at keeping up - even though we see you every week we are old timers and our kids are way to old to be a Jake's party we still like keeping up :o) I have to admit is way funner now going to bday parties instead of planning them - sometimes I'm glad to be an old timer, lol!

Dana said...

Love it!!! It was such a fun party!!!

Heather said...

How awesome was THAT party!! He got a full on fire truck?? That is so cool. And your cake is awesome as usual..

Tam I'm SO bummed! I wrote my blog post literally as I was headed out the door so I didn't see your comment about getting together! I didn't even think about calling you and also Lanita until the night before, but then I figured it was too late to get something arranged. I'm so sad I didn't just call you anyway!! We were only there for one day but it would've been so awesome to see you. I had a blast though watching Wicked. And we did a little shopping and it was so cool to go into actual stores that I've only ever shopped online, like crate & Barrel. That place was magical.

Anyhoo, I'm so sad I didn't get to stay longer and hang out. Who even knows when I'll make it back there, hopefully someday.

Love you!!

Michaelson Family said...

Wow, you sure no how to throw a party! Holy cow...you are the MOTHER OF THE YEAR. I can't believe you had a real fire truck there! And that cake was amazing!

Jodi and Josh said...

The boys have so much fun at your parties! They loved looking at all these photos too, and told me all about it! ;-)