Thursday, October 29, 2009

Epic Lake Powell Trip

This is our Kidless Lake Powell Trip that Scott and I took last month. The Shubins kindly invited us along with 4 other couples. Scott an I had a blast. The first few photos are of every couple that was there(it was the last day, so we might look a little scary). We made amazing memories and are so grateful to the Shubins for allowing us to enjoy that time with them.



Clay and Kelly



Kelly and Monica



Heather and David



Kendra and Jason



Jason & Julie



Scott and I



This was the house boat we stayed on...The Colorado Clipper.



A look at the house boat from land.



Up top where we slept...when we weren't getting rained on.



Jason with that amazing back drop!!!!




Scott wake skating.



Scott jumping off the wake skate again...you can see it in the air.



On the wake skate again.



Scott and I Swan Diving off an Arch.



Jason jumping over Scott.




Cheesy pose.



Scott and I in heaven...isn't that where Lake Powell is...Heaven.



A few of us.



Some of the girls cliff jumping...don't we look hilarious.



Loving getting boat time.



Loving getting Kelly time.



Kendra, Heather, & I.



Heather, Kelly, & I.



Hiking atop the mountain/cliff.



Heather, Julie, Kelly, & Monica swimming.



Scott and I. I love this guy...I am so lucky!!!



Me...being a dork.



Scott getting air.



This is Clay....nice. What a stud!



Look at the skills!!! The house boat is in the background.




Heather and I....I love this girl...we had so much fun!!!!



Here's Jason jumping off the house boat...you have to look carefully. Heather and I were watching from the tube.



Scott has such nice form.



Me, wake surfing....it was SO MUCH FUN.



It was tricky until you got the feel.



Yes, he is loving every second!!!



Here we all are on the boat trying to make the wake bigger...I'm wake surfing.



H-O-T



Scott wake surfing.



Scott and I lovin!!!



Me...sleepin'.



Scott driving the house boat.



Scott and Jason on the ses doos(I have no idea how to spell that).

10 comments:

The Mursets said...

How fun that you got to go on a grown up only vacation! Looks like it was a blast!

Maile Fano said...

Oh, what fun it is! I wish, I wish...and that is about all I do. that is okay, I will just live through you.

Staci said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Fun to have some kidless time alone!

Jodi and Josh said...

You guys have so much fun!! Those are incredible pictures of water-skiing!!

Michaelson Family said...

Love your new pictures! It looks like you had a blast. Totally reminds me how much fun Powell is.

We miss everyone from the old ward. Everyone was so...real.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Lake Powell! We went there last Sept/Oct with out the kids too. What a blast. Your one hot mamma!

Da Denninghoff's said...

THOSE ARE SOME GREAT PICTURES! YOU SHOULD FRAME SOME:)

Kelley Gubler said...

Fun! we've gotten into the surfing thing too and it is so fun. we all sit on the side of the boat too. funny.

Harn's said...

You guys have way to much fun. Seriously it looks like you had a blast, you are one lucky girly!!

Heather said...

You are SO in your element! I You seriously kick everyone's trash at everything. Of course you were amazing at wake surfing!! You are the coolest girl I know. How FUN. We almost went to lake Powell in October!! We ended up having to back out because of something I need to call you about actually. But I can't wait to go sometime.

You and Scott look so happy. I love it.