Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!!! This blog post is for you and yes, it is still your birthday...even though it is 11:30 at night. I know you'll be waking up in the middle of the night and you'll be checking my blog. I love you dad. You are a wonderful Father and amazing Grandfather. We are all so lucky you are a part of our lives. Happy Birthday!!!

Here are some photos of my dad with my kids when we went to visit in October. We ALL had a blast!!!!




My dad with Jake & Dallin.



My dad playing games with Dallin who LOVED every second!



Jake couldn't get enough of Papa...I think it went both ways actually!



Here's Layton and papa playin in the Hay Stack!!!



My dad and the boys on old machinery.



Layton watching papa point something out.



Here's a shot of my kids with my parents. I LOVE this shot!!!!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!! I hope it was a good one!! I love you so much!

4 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I loved these pictures. It looks like everybody had a great time. :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!
Love the family picture at the top!!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Oh soooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Scott
best B.J. Penn I have ever seen! How about that canyon he open up on Diego's face!?! After that fight I think Diego needs to go back to hosting kid shows with his cousin Dora.

P.S. Did you catch that monster right cross Bunello gave to that tall french fry? Welcome to the UFC kid.