Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged

Okay, I usually don't do these....but for you Nat....here you are. I was tagged! I will tag Lindsay S, Alisha M, and Misty M....but I don't expect you to do it if you don't want. Since this is all about me, I am adding a bunch of photos I took when I just learned to use the black and white function on my camera and the boys were asleep and Scott was gone....so who do I shoot...myself?....hahahaha.....enjoy!


If you were an animal, which would you be? A Bird
If you were a city, which would you be? Laie
If you were a flower, which would you be? Plumeria/Cala Lilly
If you were a vegetable, which would you be? Carrot
If you were a color, which would you be? Green
If you were a fruit, which would you be? Grape
If you were a season, which would you be? Spring
If you were a shoe, which would you be? Cleats/basketball shoes
If you were a vehicle, which would you be? Jeep
If you were an appliance, which would you be? Fridge
If you were a Disney character, which would you be? Tarzan
If you were a dessert, which would you be? Brownies
If you were a time of day, which would you be? Nap-time
If you were a cereal, which would you be? Granola
If you were a instrument, which would you be? A camera. . .











7 comments:

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Now I know what you do when the kids leave you alone. Quite funny!!

Dana said...

Love all the model poses :0) Looks like you love your new camera.

Michaelson Family said...

You could have totally been one of the models on Zoolander!!!

Heather Capener said...

ha ha ha, I love it! Those pics are so much fun! Man, I miss you!!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Truly comical - luv it!!! Get ready to get worked tonight....totally JK! Cami

Natalie. said...

Thanks for playing! I LOOOOOVE you!

Mark & Emily said...

tami,

what type of digital do you have? it seems to take great pics!
emily