Sunday, January 6, 2008

Totally Random Shots!!


These are some shots I just downloaded from our old camera.


Here's a shot of Jake, Hanna, & Dallin



Here's a couple of shots of Dallin enjoying life




I love it when my boys play together...especially when they are working on their hand eye coordination!


Here's our Friday buddy, Caleb, with Jake


I have the most handsome boys ever!!



Some people use hot pads for their oven...my boys
use them for decorating out house.



The boys got to go to a fire station and check out the Fire Trucks
with their cousin Jordan and friend Halle!!




3 comments:

Alisha Marlatt said...

Tami, Its so much fun watching your kids play together! My girls are just starting and I could watch them play for hours. Except I did teach Avry how to do an arm bar and she does it really well so I have to keep an eye on her! When are you going home next? Alisha is in Moses Lake now and I think we are going up again soon. Maybe we will see you there. Tom

Lindsay said...

Tami, It is your very long lost friend Lindsay. I googled your name and found your blog. Your boys are so cute! How are things going? I hope we can keep in touch. Talk to you soon!!

Staci said...

Tami, I love your new photos. I especially liked the ones with the oven mitts on the railing, clever boys! And I love the angle of the shot of the boys playing. What a photographer you are!