Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jake's Ready for Pre-School

So this is a few weeks late, but I still wanted to post it. Miss Leigh is Jake's teacher and she made home visits before school started this year. Jake thought it was the coolest showing her his room and toys and back yard. He loves his teacher and has loved this year so far.

Miss Leigh and Jake chillin'.

Jake showing Miss Leigh his lego table.

Jake was being silly when I was taking his photo.
I like this shot to see how huge his backpack is on
him. He loves it.

More funny poses from Jake.

Isn't Jake so handsome...I love him to death!!

1 comment:

camery said...

Yes, he is handsome! You two make beautiful kids! What fun, I remember starting school and LOVING my first teacher, too. I can't believe you have a child old enough to go to school! Crazy!