Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Night at the Ball Park

Scott and I were both able to play softball on the same night. It was fun to bring the kids and show them a good time at the ball park. The kids had a good time playing on the side. We sure love spending time together as a family supporting each other. Life is good!!!


Scott played 2nd base.

Here he is on 1st after hitting a single.

He's pointing to Jake.

I love it when I actually get the ball in the photo. Scott
got a single off this hit.

Scott played with Cameron who is in the red hat.

Jake loved hangin' with Scott during the game.

Scott sends Jake to get the foul ball.

By the time my game started, it was getting dark.
Here I am batting.

Here I am playing 1st and throwing it to second to get the
lead run.


Scott took some great shots of the kids while they were watching my game.

Here is Dallin watching me...you can actually see my in the background.

Isn't he the cutest!!

J-crew baby!!!

What nice brothers sharing!!!

Layt chillin'!

Jake lovin' that icee!!!!

It was a great night all in all!!!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Tami you take such great pictures. I love them. Your boys are all so handsome. You and your hubby make quite a pair out there playing softball. Of course you married a sports guy!

sheila said...

Tami thats awesome!!! Oh how I miss softball. They just don't have good organizations to play for fun here in Hawaii like the mainland does. I'd love to play with my husband too. Looks like you still got it though!

tiff said...

I am jealous that you still play softball. I seem to always be pregnant or have small baby. Someday!!1

Lindsay said...

I love that you still play softball. You look great out there too. Fun hobbies!

Katie said...

Looks like a FUN night :)

Harn's said...

Tami thats awesome you are back out there playing. Did you show them up or what? Wow the good old days, brings back some memories, you at shortstop! Miss you.

EMILY said...

tami,
tell scott i better never see him wearing that shirt again! or he will have me to deal with!
em