Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 1

Prepare yourself for at least a post a day. I need to get caught up on my blogging before I leave for Washington next Wednesday.

Soccer

This the soccer team I played with that my sister in law Dana put together. It was an indoor soccer league. We all had a blast. We were the Goal Busters!!! Re, Tami, Amber, Heather, Kacey(sp?), Lindsay, (Front) Kristen, and Dana. Good Times!!

Trouble


Ya, this is what the kids were doing when all I sudden I realized they were really quite.

The Mole


One day my friend Janelle was over picking up her kids and she noticed a rat-like creature down the street. My neighbor Billi was out with her kids too and everyone was curious. So Janelle, all the kids, and Billi went to check it out. Then one of the balls started rolling down the street and everyone tried to stop it. So that's why everyone is scattered on the street. Good thing we live on a Cul de Sac street and it's not busy at all. (In the second photo, you can see the mole really good.)

Swimming Lessons

Here the boys are learning how to dive in the pool from the side during their swim lessons.

Enjoy the Daily Blog Posts

Lil' D...need I say more.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun times! Love the update :)

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

What a bunch of fun posts Tami! Have fun in Washington.