Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 3

Continuing on with the totally random photos theme. Oh and ps. feel free to leave a comment to brighten my day.


Here's Dallin's first time finger painting. It didn't last very long...he started eating it.

I wish he could stay this age forever.

Layton...I wasn't into the hot chocolate!

Back before we got our carpets cleaned and right after the boys got their scooter (when they were brand spankin' new), we let the kids use their scooters in the house. I have to say, we all had a blast on them. Here is Jake, Luke, Page, and Layton.

Jake, Layton, & Dallin watching the snow storm from our window.

Just a cute shot of Dallin.

Cookies are almost done!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're such a good mom, Tami! Your kids are lucky ducks.

Dana said...

Love all the photos - fun way to post them all!!! You are an amazing woman! I love living so close!!! And I could seriously just eat Dallin up, he is just too cute. And I love Jake and Layt - they are AWESOME!!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Looks like good times! I can't believe how big Dallin is already. Crazy how that happens.

Katie said...

It's funny you mentioned comments, a friend just had a "discussion" on her blog about comments.
I think that last picture "waiting for cookies" is precious!! Great boys you have!!