Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun with Nana

We are so lucky that Nana was able to come visit us during her spring break. We all had a great time and can't wait to see her and Papa again this summer. We love you Nana!!!


Here's Nana with the boys right before we went swimming

Here we are chillin in the hot tub.

Here's Dallin and I. (Thanks Britt for the sweet suit..I love it)

Jake lovin' the fountain

I love kids with imaginations

Here's Layton doing the Crawl Stroke....what a stud.

Dallin LOVES the slide.

Lil' D.

Here's a shot of the boys after swimming

Dallin had a blast with Nana....I love this photo!!!

Nana even snuck in two naps......we played hard

Poor Jake was sick one of the days Nana was here...I felt so bad for him.

Here's Dallin and Layton waiting for Nana to get out of the shower....I love it.

Here's a shot my mom got of Dallin wearing my shoes.

Nana always brings books when she comes to visit...Jake put
it in his back pack...it was a BIG book.

Here's Layt and Elder Anderson. We fed the missionaries while my mom was here.

The boys LOVED reading books with Nana!!!

Here's Layt' doing the thing he does best!!!

Nana was able to watch Jake & Layton have swim lessons.

3 comments:

Jodi and Josh said...

Cute blog!! Your family picture is AWESOME!!
Thanks again for having us over today! We had a blast!!

Michaelson Family said...

Tami,
It has been so long since I have seen you. You look great!
Dallin is getting so big. I guess I should realize this b/c him and Kai are the same age....I just haven't seen him in forever so it seems like time should stand still.
Anyway, good to see that you are doing well.
We should all go to the pool sometime!

Heather said...

oh FUN!!! What a blast. Your mom is so cute. And you look like you have so much fun with your boys! They are little studs like their mommy. You look beautiful girl.