Friday, November 25, 2011

One Last Post of our Trip to WA!!!

Favorite place to eat in Couer d'Alene
So I have an awesome friend, Kristi, who when I told her I am from Moses Lake asked if I knew Jane Payne. I said no and then she proceeded to tell me what an amazing woman she was. So Scott and I went to go meet her and give Kristi some photos and video log while we were there. And she's right, Jane is pretty amazing!!! So glad I was able to meet her.
Checkin' out Nana and Papa's amazing garden!!
Nana was so excited to have the boys wear these and take photos.
The boys loved it as much as she did.....well maybe not Dallin.
We were able to hook with with Kat and Briel and their sweet girls. Briel and I were probably each other's first really great friends. We have lots of memories exploring the pastures together and jumping off trucks together and spending the summer going to the pool together and I loved riding in their VW van...that was a highlight for me. It was so great to catch up and meet his sweet wife and girls!!!

No comments: