Friday, November 25, 2011

Photos from my iPhone....and instagram

When my brother Brent came to visit, my boys watched everything he did and were his shadow, I loved it!!
It was fun to see some friends while I was home. Here is Rischel and I. Love visiting with her.
Anita and I!!! It's always so fun to catch up with great friends.
Jami and her boys. I loved watching this girl through the eyes of her blog because her boys are just older than my boys so whatever they are doing this year, we will be doing in the next year or two. So fun to see them.
Eating dinner.
Painting birdhouses with the neighbors.
Full of concentration.
These neighbors were the nicest. They had two girls and were so sweet to us.
Always fun to play in the gravel with dump trucks and tractors.
Hours they were occupied!
My Uncle Curt whom I just love to pieces!!! I'm his biker chick!!!
Moses Lake has lots of these tumble weeds!!
This was my sleeping buddy....doesn't he just melt your heart like he does mine?!!!
The crew!!
Grandpa Layton & D.
L was reunited with his Munkin....he LOVED every minute!!
D waiting patiently fishing!!

No comments: